Thursday 20 August 2009

Winner of Challenge # 8 - Heidi's Sketch & Theme

Good afternoon, have just got back from a very cold Devon, so sorry that this post is a little late and that I have kept you all waiting.

Many thanks for the wonderful response to my sketch and theme on Challenge # 8. It was so lovely popping over to see all of your gorgeous cards, it has been so hard for me to decide, but someone has to win! I decided to choose the card that jumped out at me, I loved the colours and image that was used on it. The winner is, drumroll ...

Crafty Clare .

Well done Clare! You have won a two-week Guest Design Team spot with us starting on Thursday 27th August.

Thanks so much to everyone that took part, please pop back later to see this week's sketch, its a super one from my dear mate Clare.

Big hugs,

Heidi xxx

No comments: