Saturday 22 August 2009

Challenge 9 # Sketch & A Open Theme

Good Evening All
Its that time of the week again for another
fun challenge here at
Moving Along With The Times
Firstly we would like to Thank You All
For taking part in Challenge 8 # Heidi's Fab Sketch & Teen Theme
And the prize for that was a 2week spot as our Guest Designer
And i can see that Heidi has picked the winner
so congrats to Crafty Clare - Clare Brown(another Clare on the team..lol)



So Well Done Clare and the DT girls cant wait for you
to start working for us and to see more of your gorgeous creations.
Your Post will start next week.
*************************************************



Right on to this weeks challenge



Its Clare W - Taffy Crafty here and its my turn
to come up with a sketch & theme this week



So i hope your ready.....Here is my sketch & this weeks theme is a OPEN one



So you can create anything for ANY OCCASION as long as you use the sketch.
Here is the sketch along with the gorgeous creations from the DT Girls.



And here is the fab prize that could be yours
A set of Daisy & Dandelion Clear Birthday Stamps

And here are the DT gorgeous creations



Clare - Thread-Bare



Me Clare - Taffy Crafty



Heidi - The Crafty Goat Girl .


*************************************************

You have until next Wednesday 26th August 8pm Uk Time
And no worries if you've not got a blog and would
still like to join us.
You can email us your entry here

And Crafty Clare our Guest Designer will be joining us for the
first time for 2weeks

So happy crafting and we'll look forward
in visiting your blogs.

Thanks Hugs Clare xx






16 comments:

Caroline said...

Fab Sketch, nice and easy which suits me lol
Fab DT cards
See My Entry HERE

Nicki said...

Great sketch Clare, my version is here. Thanks, Nicki

Saskia said...

Thanks for the lovely sketch and the DT-inspiration!!
here's my card!

Thanks for looking!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous DT examples, Great sketch, here is my card and gift.
Suzi xx

Emma said...

hi all thought i would have a go on this challenge... heres mine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the DT cards this week. Here is my card. Marianne x

pinky said...

Really pretty DT cards, loved working with this sketch. My card is here
Thanks for all your hard work.
Pinky

Berit Synnøve said...

I love this sketch !!!
Great DT cards as well.
My card is here
Thanks for looking :)

hugs
Berit

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great sketch!

Here is mine.

clare said...

Hi there this was a fab sketch so thanks Clare.Here is my card for this week

Dreja said...

A wonderful sketch and DT-cards.

Here is my card

Hugs Dreja

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisychain said...

Thanks for the great sketch I loved using it. Gorgeous cards ladies you can find mine here
http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/08/presents-for-two.html

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is a fabulous sketch, one that I'm sure I will use over and over. Love the DT work.
Here's my card
Thanks for looking.
Caroline xxx

Claire said...

I've added mine to my blog: http://jamesmum-claire.blogspot.com/

Claire x