Thursday 13 August 2009

We Have A Winner of Challenge #7!

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Helen!
over at Elephantastic Cards...You can pop over to her Blog Here !..
Well done sweetheart!
Please email your details to us.
You have won my 'Little Boyz Toys Craft CD'
..............................................................................................................................................
The Team & I would like to thank all of you who joined in this week. It was so lovely to see all your beautiful creations using my 1st sketch as a DT member.
.........................................................................................................................
Dont forget!!
There's a GD Spot Coming real SOON!
Have a great week everyone and we hope to see you back soon with a new sketch from Heidi...it's a CrAcKeR!
Hugs from us all here at the DT .xxx

4 comments:

Max said...

Errrrmmm ... I'm a little confused.
Just wondering who won challenge #6?
I intended to play along this week but it's already closed.
Will need to be quicker off the mark for the next one :)

Congratulations to Helen for her oh so cute card. Love the sentiment.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Lilacanglia said...

congratulations helen,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

Congratulations Helen, fab card. Hugs Avril xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow thank you, & thank you for all the congratulations ladies. I'm thrilled to pieces!! My first card in weeks & actual tears trying to make it & I won, thats just made my day thank you again.

Hugs
Helen x