Tuesday 11 August 2009

Challenge # 7.... Diamonds & Stars

Good Day all! Lisa here & this is my 1st DT Post.
I and the Team would like to thank you all for entering your fabulous cards with us for last weeks challenge....It was quite that wouldn't you say? :-) We are so pleased you enjoyed it!.

A Winner will be announced Shortly.

Before I reveal this weeks sketch, i'd like to show you what's up for grabs this week. I am sponsering this weeks prize which is a Craft Cd of mine made using Licence with Primsey Doodle Designs.

Its called LITTLE BOYZ TOYZ and you may view more of the contents by clicking HERE



Its a great CD! vol 1 & 2 on 1 cd

Now on to my sketch

I hope you enjoy it...... OPTIONAL Baby Theme.

The Design Team this Week Have made some beauties,

Take a look below

Lisa



Clare C


Heidi


Hazel

Clare W

...............................................................................................................................

Well, Girls n Guys I hope you will join us for this challenge & continue to support us...we want to see your entries grow so please spread the word!

There's A Guest Designer Spot coming up very very soon!
Shout it out!

Oke doke, You have until 8pm next Wed the 12th August to enter

You may enter via email which you will find on our sidebar.

I am so excited about seeing your beautiful cards with my sketch...Im bubbling lol

Have a great week everyone and I and the team will be around soon to see what you have made.

Big Hugs

Lisa & Girls.xx

I will leave you with this......

If an apple a day keeps the Doctor away?.........what does an Orange do?







6 comments:

Spyder said...

Fantastic cards, love them all!!

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT. great sketch from Lisa. here is my card
Suzi x

Anonymous said...

Fab DT cards, thank you Lisa for inspiring me!!

Here's my entry

Helen x

Berit Synnøve said...

Lovely cards from the DT and a great challenge !
Here is my card

Hugs form Berit

Lisa said...

Great DT cards and I loved the sketch. Will definitely use it again. Sorry my card is so late.

Lisa x

veronica said...

thanks for a fun sketch and ideas - here is ny entry
Veronica