Thursday 3 April 2014

Top 3 - "Case the Sketch"

I am so thankful for those who used my 'ugly card' for a sketch and hope you had fun doing it! Now it's the tricky part to pick a TOP 3!!

BG Payne Crafts
For turning it into a circle!!


JanR
Clever printing of the main image on textured card stock - very artistic result! And great paper combo!
 


Pauline
Look at the gorgeous hair colouring and using the patterned paper to match into the die-cut flower.
I wish I could've picked everyone!! Thank you so much again to everyone who played along.
xxxx
Riette (Red)
Don't miss our new challenge going live today: Sweet Treats - AND there's a sponsored prize this week!

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the Top 3 Congrats Ladies, Love Hazel (Didos) x

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for placing my card in your Top 3. I have to own up though - I didn't colour her hair, I with I could colour that well! I did say in my blog post that it was a Hobby House Topper.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

JanR said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! I'm honoured!! And congrats to the other winners.