Thursday 27 March 2014

"CASE" the "Sketch"

Hi everyone!!  Red (Riette) here with a new challenge with a twist!  Sometime last year I found a challenge that invited everyone to share their "ugly" cards.  This card below was one of my very first cards (THREE YEARS AGO!!) and I thought it quite ugly and flat.  So here's the challenge:

Use my card below as your SKETCH!!!

You can decide where you want the sentiment (if any) as you'll see from the fabulous cards from the DT.

THE SKETCH (above)

In addition: If you WANT, you can share one of your first cards in your blog post as well.  Remember the "House Rules"!

----------------------------------------------------------
Here's my (hopefully much improved) card:


The rest of the gorgeous DT's cards:


Sheena



DT- Karina





 So its now over to you and we can't wait to see what you come up with!
You have until 8pm GMT on Wednesday 2 April 2014

Happy Crafting!
Love Red and the DT

4 comments:

Jan said...

Great DT cards everyone xx Jan

Wendy L said...

Great cards girls. xxxx

Craft buddy said...

The linky is closed because it says there are a maximum number of entries - can I still enter? My entry is on my blog here: http://52weeksofcrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/project-141-oval-sketch-thank-you.html

Thanks!

Poppet said...

Great little sketch, isn't it interesting looking back at where we started. Thank you for the CASE challenge. :-) xx