Thursday 17 April 2014

A card containing the word "Happy"

Good Morning all

It's Judith here with our new challenge this week at

Moving Along with the Times

It's my week to choose a theme and I decided to give you any easy peasy one!

Make a card with the word Happy on it! 

I'm sure you can all come up with something for this challenge
 - we all make so many happy cards every week of the year so we want to see
birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, retirement, Easter,Christmas, New Year....
what else can you come up with!

I've been doing a bit of crafty shopping
and have put together a little surprise goody bag for this weeks winner
- its something to make this weeks winner Happy!!

So lets see your Happy cards

The DT girls have made some great cards to inspire you - a card for every happy occassion



Pami


Kelly


Janice


Debs




Wendy L (Spanish crafter)


Sarah


Carole


and here's my card

Judith

Looking forward to seeing what you create - you have until 8pm on 22nd April to enter
and while we're on the subject of Happy....
Wishing you all a Happy Easter xxx

hugs Judith and the MAWTT DT girls

6 comments:

Ginger said...

All the teams cards are awesome! So much fun and it just makes you "HAPPY"! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Sandra H said...

Stunning Creations x

Jennifer said...

Really lovely creations by all the DT!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

ike said...

Super creations by the DT - really pretty :-)
Thank you for this Challenge.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

iHanna said...

Happy is my favorite word, great cards!

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of DT creations.
Thank you for a fabulous challenge theme.
Sue xx