Wednesday 5 March 2014

Top Three of 4 Things beginning with L challenge

Thank you all for joining us last week when I gave you the wonderful theme of 4 things beginning with L. I hope you all enjoyed taxing your brain.

I had to choose my top three and it was a really difficult job, there were some real beauties but I did eventually manage to choose. Here they are, and in no particular order:

3 Lily Anuska
17 Julie P 
18 Pauline C.

Please take our Top 3 badge from the sidebar for your blog and thanks for joining us. Don't forget to join us again tomorrow for another challenge.

Love
Hazel L and the MAWTT team.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, what a lovely surprise
Hugs Julie P

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well Done to the Top 3 and Hazel for hostessing her first challenge, Love Hazel (didos) x