Wednesday 8 January 2014

Top 3 for Thank You

Welcome back to MAWTT. I' m here to announce who our Top 3 were last week.

Thank You all for joining in with us. We loved seeing all the wonderful ideas you had for Thank You. It made it hard for me to choose as I LOVE thank you cards!

So without Further ado here are the Top 3.

9.Hussenia



2. Jessie T


23. Jeannie


Congratulations ladies!

Please grab yourself our Top 3 Badge from the sidebar. 
Thank You for playing along with us. 
Join us again tomorrow when Team A are up for the second Challenge of 2014.

Love  Claire & The DT.

3 comments:

Craft buddy said...

Oh thank you so much! Can't wait to join in again!

Jeannie said...

Oh wow! Thank you so very much!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Hussena said...

Oh Wow!! thank you so so much for the Top 3 ..so happy to see my name here and congrats to my fellow top 3 as well :)