Thursday 23 January 2014

Cats

Morning everyone and welcome to this weeks challenge over at Moving Along With The Times.  Boy did you guys love last weeks challenge, we had loads of fabulous entries, and hopefully you'll all join us again this week in our challenge themed 

"Cats."

I think there are enough cat lovers out there for this challenge to work - there are loads of stamps to pick from, so be it a big cat or a small one we want to see them this week.  And if you really want to get in the spirit of things, post a pic of a special moggy too!

The DT girls certainly embraced this one, just take a look at the fab cards below;

Pami 

Hazel (Didos)


Kelly

Carole





Janice


The challenge closes on Wed 29th Jan at 8pm and the winner will receive this wooden Hampton Art stamp shown below.


Thank you for joining us for this challenge 
Janice
and the Design Team
xxxx

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This theme is right up my alley - I will be back to play along. I LOVE your DT cards - all are absolutely beautiful. Did I mention, I love cats!!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I am right there with KT Fit Kitty. I am a cat person. Prrr-fect inspirations from the DT. Merci.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful they are

Andrea W said...

Thanks for all the wonderful feline inspiration and fun theme!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful challenge! As a cat lover, it is very fun to get to play along with a challenge that's all about them. So many sweet cards by the DT -- thank you for the inspiration! :-)