Thursday 2 January 2014

Thank You...


Good morning!                                                                

Welcome to the first challenge of 2014!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
It is also the first challenge I have hosted since joining the DT.



I have chosen
Thank You / Thanks
As the theme for this week.



I love to make Thank You cards. If you are like me, you will be busy sending cards to say Thank You for all the lovely gifts you received.
Team B are up this week and they have made some wonderful things to inspire you.









(should really say Emily!)














Thank You for joining us. We would like to Wish Each and Every One of you a Wonderful Happy and Prosperous 2014.

Love from Claire and the Design Team xxx


7 comments:

meg said...

Thanks for choosing my card in your top 3. Congrats to all who entered the challenge. STUNNING thank you cards from the DT.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards well done

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome DT cards!

Sue said...

Gorgeous DT creations, wishing you all a Happy New Year
Sue xx

Jean said...

Great cards from the design team, reminded me on had to make one xx

Jean said...

Such beautiful creations from the DT x

Papercraft By Carole said...

Great DT inspiration. Thanks to Claire for the lovely comment on my blog (although I'm not sure who Nina is ?) Cxxx