Thursday 27 January 2011

Winner and Top 3 of Challenge 82.


Morning All. Sorry I was going to have this posted a while ago but Mr Blogger seems to be playing up today.
So without further ado here are the winner and Top 3 for last weeks Flowers and Sketch Challeneg.,

The prize was from Crafty Emmas Store.



Our Winner is

J at Stamping- Mad

Email me your snail mail address and I will pass it on to Emma to post out your goodies. (hazze89510@aol.com)

Top 3 are

Donna At Craftydee Donna

Mandy at A Sprinkling of Glitter

Netty at Nettys Cards

Fell free to use the top3 and Winners badges from our sidebar.

Love The Design Team xox

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well done worthy winners!

Kathyk

Craftdee said...

Rapt to be one of your top 3!! Now to this weeks fab challenge! Dee

Annette said...

Thanks so much for picking me as one of the top 3, I'll be really proud to wear the badge on my blog. Off to make my card for this week's Spring challenge!!! Thanks again. Annette

Janice said...

Wow, I've only just spotted this - thank you so much for picking me as your winner. Loved the challenge, (obviously!) & will be back for more. Jx

Janice said...

Thanks for my great prize,it arrived really quickly, can't wait to get to work on it. Jx