Thursday 6 January 2011

Challenge #80 - Ring out the old Ring in the New




Hello everyone - and welcome to our first challenge of 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all of you and I hope 2011 is a fabulous year, full of Go
od Health and Happiness.

This week it's my turn ( LISA) to set the challenge and I have chosen the theme ..

RING OUT THE OLD, R
ING IN THE NEW
I want you to use some old stash alongside some of your new stash .. maybe a new Christmas present from someone, or one to yourself lol.

We are sponsored this week by
Kerry the owner is offering ONE STAMP of your choice as the prize for this weeks challenge.This what she has to say.."Hi there! My name is Kerry and I'm owner/designer/general dogs body of Ladybug Crafts Ink. I started crafting just over 11 years ago. I wanted to take a calligraphy course which was full but managed to get the last space for a beginners stamping class. I can't say I fell in love with it...all that huffing and puffing on the stamp wasn't what I had in mind...but for the last 10 minutes of the class we were taught how to heat emboss and that's when the love affair began! Eighteen months ago I was bored with all th
e stamps on the market. There was nothing new...just slight variations on old stamps so after having a light bulb moment Nikki & Friends was born. Since Nikki came along there has been Buttercup, Ruby Fairy, Magnum & Lily, Robyn, Jack and Nikki's boyfriend Ben. Next week sees the launch of a new stamp set which I'm so excited about!I am delighted to be sponsoring MAWTT Challenge this week and hope you enjoy the de
sign team's cards and projects."








Clare W GD (Non LCI Image)

KELLI - GD ( non LCI image)

CLARE C - GD ( non LCI image)

and KERRY was kind enough to make a GD card for us using
Robyn

Now its over to you.. cant wait to see what you create with your New stash and your faithful old stash lol
Have a great week



15 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great cards team. I have lots of old stash plus lots of new....but I love it all.janex

SAMARA said...

Oh my gosh, your designer team cards are so whoop de doodle fun! I love the smile I got when I was looking at each of them...quite the compilation of fun and games, and of course, fantastic creativity and ingenuity!

Linda Wescott said...

Thanks for this great challenge, I love digging deep into my old stash, and you just got to love using your new stuff haven't you. Great projects by the DT's and GDT's. Hugs lin

Debbie said...

Lovely challenge girls, dt work is great. Debbiexx

Hannapanna said...

As always, really lovely cards from the design team. Thanks for a fun challenge. Hugs, Hanna

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great challenge I am sure plenty of people have fun new stuff they couldn't wait to try out yet had the guilt of using the old! LOL! Beth aka BR-T

PS your creations are amazing!!!

Mary J said...

Lovely DT inspiration! Those Ladybug Craft Ink stamps are GORGEOUS!

Joynana said...

Happy new year ladies, what beautiful inspiration you have provided.

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and thanks for the fantastic DT inspiration!

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the interesting and different challenge.

Linda Wescott said...

Thanks for the great challenge, the DT projects are just fantastic. Hugs lin

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are very inspiring. Love the challenge. My old stash is the flowers and the ribbon; my new item are the buttons the cut for the card. Hugs, dj

Anonymous said...

Wow, what amazing cards, the DT has inspired us with !!
All the printed paper I have used in my card is new, however the two images of the bird and the sentiment, have been stamped and resting my stash for veeery long. Finally they have a home.
Naush
http://doodlebuddies.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/friendship-chick/

Dawn Frost said...

Love all of the DT's card they are gorgeous! I used a new image, that's all for new :( lol Everything else on the card is old, old, old. But I did get to use a new image! Thanks for a great challenge!

stampingandstitching said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and wonderful inspiration from the design team!