Wednesday 5 January 2011

MAWTT Challenge # 79 - Winner & Top Three


Good evening, thanks so much to all that entered our Challenge # 79 'Birthday & Circles' theme. We were inundated with entries and the task of choosing winners was a very hard one.

We can only choose one winner and that is, drumroll ...................

Mia (# 54)

Well done Mia, please email the lovely Hazel via the mail above and your images will be forward to you.


To our top three, they are as follows:

Netty's Cards (# 62)
Craft Fairy (#01)
Helen (#36)


Please take the bannners from the side bar and show them off on your blog.


Thanks once again for joining in our challenge, we hope you will join us tommorrow for Lisa's challenge.


Happy New Year, we look forward to seeing your entries for the challenges in the weeks to come.

Heidi, Brenda, Hazel, Lisa, Pam & Shell
xxx

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

WEll done to you all
Hope to see you all again tomorrow for my new challenge
Lisa ;)

Yvonne Randall said...

Thank you all ladies for choosing me as one of the top three. Now all I have to do is work out how to add the banner. I can be challenges in this blogging lark!
Yvonne

Annette said...

Thanks soooo much for picking me as one of your top three. I'm really pleased, everyone had such lovely cards it must be hard to pick! Netty xx

Helen said...

Oooooh...just been to check what my number was, as the link on my doesn't work...and it's me!!!
Thanks so much ladies...will wear my blinkie with pride! :0)
Helen x