Thursday 8 October 2009

MAWTT Challenge # 16 - Heidi's Sketch & Theme


Good morning, wow another week has passed, thanks for all of your stunning entries last week, here is our challenge. It was my turn to do the sketch and theme and we want to see 'paper piecing' somewhere on your entry, so come on ladies/chaps, let's see what you can do! You can flip or change my sketch slightly (like I have done with the sentiment), so get creative and I hope you have fun with it!

I am also sponsoring the prize this week, the winner will receive this set of 'Woodware' Special Card sentiments, great for any occasion.



Here are the Design Team's cards :-

Heidi (The Crafty Goat Girl)





Hazel (Dido)


Clare (Threadbare)

Clare W (Taffy)

You have until Wednesday 14th October at 8pm when the challenge closes, the DT will then pick a winner. Good luck and we look forward to popping by and seeing all of your creations.

Have a super day, hugs Heidi xxx

14 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Great Sketch and theme, super dt work,
HERE'S MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

Susie Little said...

Hi Ladies,

Fabulous Sketch!!
Here is my CARD

Susie xx

Allison said...

lovely sketch and DT cards mine is HERE
Be warned put you shades on!!
AllisonX

Debs said...

Hi Ladies
Love this sketch - will definitely use again - thanks.
Here is my entry this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

great sketch heres my card

Katx

Francesca said...

Great challenge and fab DT cards
Here's Mine!

Hugs
Francesca

Milliesmarvels said...

Hello,

Lovely sketch and great DT cards. My entry ishere!
Jane
x

Claire said...

Love the DT's cards this week.

My attempt is here: http://jamesmum-claire.blogspot.com/2009/10/mawtt-challenge-15.html

Claire x

Anonymous said...

Fab sketch Heidi, at least I've read it right this time!!

Here's my entry

Helen x

Julye said...

Hi all your cards are fab, mines qused a little artistic lisence hope you don't mind here it is see what you think thanks Julye

Kiki said...

Such a great sketch. Loved to work with it.
You can see my entry here.

Hugs, Kiki

Mel said...

Another great sketch and what a fabby wee prize! My Card here xxx

Cheryl said...

Great Sketch :)
And the DT cards are all very pretty :)

You can find my card here

Thanks for looking
Cheryl

Berit Synnøve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.