Thursday 22 October 2009

Challenge 18 Hazel's Sketch.

Boy do the weeks go quickly, We are back to my turn again and its week 18 already on Moving Along with the Times! Can you believe it. Its also the weekend that the clocks change here in the UK so on Sunday we have an extra hour to craft!!! Yipeee!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Well this week I have made a sketch for you and would like you to use a paper with text on it for the backgrounds if you have any. If not just pretty papers will be great. Feel free to add any embellishments you wish.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Again we welcome Susie for her second week as our Guest Designer. She is off on holiday so made this for us before she left. So hope she has a great time. Pop over to her blog to see what other amazing cards she makes.






Here are the rest of the cards from the Design Team





Clare C





Heidi

Hazel



Clare W


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This weeks prize is a Surprise and will be drawn next Wednesday Night at 8pm so get your entries in by Wednesday 29th October at 8pm GMT




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Looking Forward to seeing what you come up with for us.


Hazel and the Design Team.





18 comments:

Unknown said...

Great sketch and theme and wonderful works from the DT.

Here's my card

Thanks for looking

Joanne xx

Sally said...

Great cards by the DT. Mine can be seen HERE

Paula said...

thanks for the challenge, have really enjoyed this layout, and the DT work is beautiful x
heres mine

Yvonne said...

What a wonderful Sketch this one was to work with. really enjoyed this one.
My card is here
http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-card-to-challenges.html
One of these days i will learn how to link!
The DT cards are beautiful. will be looking on your blogs x

Anonymous said...

Here is my card.

http://peachcrate.blogspot.com/2009/10/shaped-birthday-card-with-daisies.html

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

This was a nice easy sketch to work with. My card can be seen at http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/2009/10/sweet-n-simple.html

Katie L Oakley said...

Lovely cards girls!

Here is my entry!

xx

lou said...

Liked the clean simplicity of this sketch, will be using it again!!
Here's my entry

Mandy said...

Gorgeous creations girls, my entry is here
hugs Mandy xx

Mel said...

Found this hard even tho it was simply!! Heres my entry here! melly xxx

Anonymous said...

Heres my entry

Katx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely challenge and love the DT cards. Here is my card

Kiki said...

Hi ladies!

I've created a card, too. You can see it here.

Hugs, Kiki

Susie said...

Hi folks - great sketch this week! Here's my entry - http://craftysusielou.blogspot.com/2009/10/moving-along-with-times-challenge-18.html
Susie x

Cherry said...

Lovely sketch and theme Hazel. Great DT creations girls. I hope this meets the requirements!
Here's my card
Thanks for looking. Hugs Cherry XXX

Joe's Craft World said...

Here’s Mine.
Some lovely cards from the DT
Joe xx

Linda said...

Here is my card

Unknown said...

Great Challenge girls, really made me look at my Paper Stash, wish I could do the linking properly but hopefully you can have a look at my card at http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/ Loved all the DT's projects....Hugs Avril xxx