Thursday 1 October 2009

MAWTT Challenge #15 - Clare C's Sketch

Wow I can't believe it is October already. I have now been a member of this wonderful DT for 6 months & have loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months hold.

I have really put the DT through their paces this week & they weren't very happy with my challenge lol!!! But they have survived & come up with some brilliant cards again this week.

Our prize this week again is a Guest Designer spot so make sure you all get your entries in by 8pm Weds 8th October I'm afraid any entries received after this won't be considered for the GD draw but by all means please still post your cards if you have made them.

Right onto this week's sketch & theme. I don't know about you but I am seriously fed up with these postal strikes delaying my goodies arriving for me to play with.... so this week I have decided to set the challenge of not using any STAMPS. Now you can see why the DT had a hard week lol!!!! Here is the sketch for you to use ........




We have had our wonderful Guest Designer Erin with us again this week & this is the lovely card she came up with




Thank you Erin for the wonderful cards you have created over the past 2 weeks

Now for the rest of the DT cards.


Clare W


Hazel


Clare C

Heidi

Don't forget to pop round & see the how the DTs created their cards & if you visit why not leave them a comment to let them know you appreciate all the hard work they put in to keep this blog up & running.

Have a great week & we can't wait to see your cards xx Clare C x

16 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Lovely cards and I like the challenge element this week!
Jane
x

Itzuvit said...

Great challenge. loved the DT work.
Here is my entry
:)

Simona said...

Loved the sketch! :) We should have more decoupage challenges... :)

Here is my card:

http://artcraft2009.blogspot.com/2009/10/clowns-at-birthday.html

Hugs,
Simona

Julye said...

Hi brilliant challenge and so many choices as to what to do.heres my take on your sketch hope it ok thaks again Julye

Linda said...

What a great sketch....it was a really fun one to do!!
Here’s my card.

li-bee-ti said...

Hi,lovely sketch & beautifull DT's work. thanks and here is my card.

Yvonne said...

http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.com/2009/10/moving-alonge-with-times-sketch.html

Oh what a challeb=nge this way with out a stamp .. But done it .
The DT cards are amazing. well done ladies x

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
Great challenge x Fab DT cards x
Here's my card

Emma said...

hiya loving this weeks challenge heres my card

Anonymous said...

Heres my entry

Katx

Debs said...

Phew - just made it lol!!!!
My entry can be seen Here. Fab sketch to work with - thanks & great DT work
Take care
Debs xx

Rose said...

fantastic cards by the dt!! my card is HERE

Milliesmarvels said...

Lovely cards by the Design Team, as usual, I really enjoyed working with this sketch too.
My card is here!
Hope you like it.
Jane
x

Sue said...

thanks for a fabulous sketch and gorgeous cards by the DT:)

Here is my card

Sue
xx

Claire said...

Oops, I've just realised I'm a day out - I had 8pm thursday down for the deadline!! I enjoyed the challenge - makes a change to not use stamps. I'll leave a link to my card anyway!!!
Here!!
Thanks very much!! Will be more careful next time!!!
Claire xx

Claire said...

Ah, just realised why I missed the deadline - your post said it was Weds 8 Oct!! Claire xx