Wednesday 25 February 2015

Top 3 for Pink / Purple Butterfly Challenge

Good Evening All
Thanks for playing along with us this time.  Wow there were some stunning creations and I, personally thoroughly enjoyed looking at them all, I did try to comment on all but so sorry if I did miss anyone.
Here are my chosen Top 3 in no particular order and feel free to take our Badge from the side bar.

No. 31 - N - Eva
Love the hair colouring and colours and design


No. 1 - Meg
Love the simplicity and the butterfly


No. 34 Monica Soto
Such a different design.


And a special mention for  11 year old No. 33 Rebecca for this lovely creation and because it is my challenge I`m having a Top 4



Thanks again
xxxxx
Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)

3 comments:

meg said...

Many thanks for selecting my card in your top 4, congrats to all especially Rebecca well done to her.

N-Eva said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3 and congrats to everyone else :-))

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards congrats all x