Wednesday 11 February 2015

Pastels Top 3.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all the fabby folks who entered the challenge last week. WOW you love your pastels!!

What a beautiful array of cards and creations.

So onto my Top 3.

They are.

18 Cards By Sheena
What a great card, I love the different shape Sheena has gone for here its adorable.

6 Jennifer H
This is adorable, what a great wee card. Love the white embossed background.


27 Paper Profusion

I adore the Vintage shabby chic style of this card. 

Please Grab the Top 3 Badge Ladies xx

Thanks to Everyone who entered.

Pop Back tomorrow for the next challenge,

Love Hazel and Team A
xx






4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Unknown said...

Thanks for picking my card has a top 3
Thanks alot

Paper Profusion said...

Just seeing now - many thanks ladies for slecting me amongst your Top 3. Congrats too to Sheena and Jennifer. Have a lovely week. Nicola x

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. Congrats too, to the other Top 3 ladies.

Hugs
Jennifer. x
P.S. Fabulous DT creations for your 'Favourite TV Show' challenge!