Wednesday 4 February 2015

Get Your Sketch on! Winner and Top 3

Good evening everyone, Claire here with my Top 3 from last week's Get Your Sketch On! challenge.

Thank you for all your awesome entries, so many great variations on my sketch. Very cool.

I really enjoyed reviewing all the entries and had a tough decision to make. So I went with winner, as we have a prize and Top 3 

This weeks winner and the winner of the great birdcage die is -

#11 PaperWhims

I just love the image and the use of the sketch. Well done WendyLynn, Please contact me at hamnmulenycDOTgmxDOTcom. And don't forget to collect your blinkie from the sidebar.

The Top 3 in no particular order are -

#4 LindyLoos
Fantastic card - love the beautiful flowers and the colour scheme.

#8 aNNies Style
The fabulous flowers in the top left were such a different interpretation of the sketch and suited the little butterfly princess image.

#15 Meg
The image is hilarious and fun, I love the wiggly middle bar too.

Well done ladies. Get your blinkie from the sidebar, for displaying on your blog.

Thank you so much to everyone for playing along with us last week. Hope you can join us all again this week - the lovely will be back tomorrow with all the details of the new challenge.

Our DT call is now closed, we are sorting through the entries and we will keep you posted.

Join us tomorrow for our next challenge, hosted by the lovely Hazel.

Thanks again Claire and the MAWTT DT xx

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Wonderful entries this week... congratulations to all the winners... very well deserved!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super Winner and Top 3 Well Done folks, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Wendy said...

Thank you for choosing my card as the winner of the sketch challenge last week. I am so happy! Thank you for the "birdcage die". I don't have one so I can't wait to add this to my collection.

meg said...

Many thanks for choosing my card in your top 3,congratulations to the other selsctions, enjoy the challenges.

meg said...

thanks for choosing my card in your top 3, congrats to the others, great challenge site.