Wednesday 24 May 2017

Winner and Top 3 for Butterfly Challenge

Good Evening.
My, what wonderful creations we have seen for this challenge which made it very difficult for me to choose a Top 3.
  Luckily I have Random Org to choose the winner !!!!

No.9 SewPaperPaint

No. 39 Cheramane

No. 52 Doreens Dreams


Now for the randomly chosen winner of John Lockwood Stamp set.
This is No. 11 - Traceymo
If not claimed within 7 days I shall carry prize over to another challenge.

Join us tomorrow for a new challenge with Amy.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

4 comments:

weekend-windup said...

Love your cards!

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what wonderful picks and congrats to them all.
Congrats to the winner also and I do hope she enjoys her prize.
Such very lovely and wonderful creations entered by our challenge entrants so your choice must have been super difficult.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh wow! What an honor to be in the top 3! Thanks and congrats to the other worthy winners. <3 Hugs, Autumn

Doreen said...

Thank you so much for picking me as one of your top three.xxx