Thursday 25 May 2017

46. Graduation

Hi Everyone, this is Amy!!!
It is my turn to host the challenge!!! So my oldest son just graduated the other week from an early college program and my youngest son is graduating from the 8th grade today so I have "Graduation" on my mind.  Can you guess where I'm going with this.... yep you guessed it, the theme for the new challenge is....

"Graduation"

We can't wait to see everyone's creations for the new challenge and now some wonderful inspiration from our awesome Design Team!!!
******
Wendy L is waiting for the winner of the Butterfly Challenge  to contact her.
See the post below.





Zoe


Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)

Only 3 entries each please and this challenge closes at 6pm GMT on 7th June.
*******
News, I would like to introduce a new member to my Team B - June from Poppyfield Cardcraft blog.
June will join us on our next challenge.



1 comment:

Jenny L said...

Hi Team A,
what very wonderful creations you have all created for this fab theme.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. Team B