Wednesday 29 March 2017

TOP 5 FOR HANDMADE OR DIECUT FLOWERS


Good evening to all our craft loving friends.
Jenny here with my Top 5 picks as there were so many wonderful entries I just couldn't make up my mind on 3.
In numerical number order they are. 

No. 6 Kathy
 I just loved that gorgeous flower.

No. 9 Dr Sonia
Just had to pick this as it had so many 
wonderful flowers.

No 22 Pinky
These flowers are so very pretty
with their lovely coloured edges.

N0, 25 Sunshinepen.
with this gorgeous flower she 
made out of ribbon. 

No, 39 Norma.
 Just had include these wonderful 
flowers too.

Thank you to everyone that entered
their wonderful creations.

Please join Emma from Team A
tomorrow for a new challenge.

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful choices Jenny, xxx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Thank you for picking me to be in your Top 5 and well done everyone x

pinky said...

Ah thanks for putting my mother's day heart flowers in your top 5, I am very chuffed.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you so much! !!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.