Thursday 16 March 2017

41. Handmade or Die cut Flowers



Good morning and welcome to all our craft loving friends.

To find out the Top 3 of our last challenge please scroll down to the post below.

My name is Jenny, and I am hosting the challenge for this fortnight, and as it's coming up to Mother's Day at the end of this month  I would like to see Handmade or Die Cut Flowers on you entries please.
So here are the wonderful creations my team friends have created.




Jan S 


Jackie
Buttonhole made with Cape Daisy dies by Creative Expressions




Jenny


Here is a box I decorated with a Rose I made.


Jessie




Sue B
On a Break


Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)
Using Cheery Lynn Roses die


3 entries only please.
Challenge ends  6pm BST 29th March
Have Fun.


2 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Super collection of cards Ladies of Team B. Certainly plenty of inspiration. Zx

Doris Klein said...

Azaming and very pretty DT inspirations. Fun challenge theme, too! Thanks for this.

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#3 – Spring)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten