Thursday 30 October 2014

Winter is coming challenge - either Winter themed or Game of Thrones alternative!

Good morning all

It's Judith here with this weeks challenge at MAWTT. 

I decided that the title for this challenge should be 

Winter is Coming

as a homage to Game of Thrones - i got the idea as I was ploughing my way through the books and though it was appropriate for this time of year - but it was also a bit of  a quirky twist if anyone wanted to come up with a fantasy Game of Thrones themes card - I'd love to see one!   I had full intentions of making one myself and had in mind a fabulous dragon but I just couldn't find what I wanted at all - perhaps someone knows of one,!?

Anyway back to the challenge - the DT team has made some fabulous cards for your inspiration aren't they just gorgeous 








We'd love to see your "Winter is coming" cards and if you'd like to make me really happy - I'd love to see a fabulous dragon!! - Can't wait to see what you all make 

You have until 6 pm on 5th November to enter - the linky is below

Hugs Judith xx



7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!

Toni said...

Love the theme!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fab inspiration ladies.

As for The Game of Thrones theme, I really must try and get something together for that. That IS a challenge LOL.

Sammy said...

Visable Image do a lovely silhouette dragon which I purchased recently...
http://visibleimage.co.uk/product/orin-destiny-set/

If I have time, I may just have to enter. :-D

Gorgeous Dt inspiration! x

Unknown said...

These are some fantastic creations from the DT!! Love them all!! Love all the different colors used!! Fabulous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

chrissy xx said...

FABulous DT creations..
Thank you so much for the Challenge..Would love to say I had a Game of Thrones image lol..Made me laugh! Thank you.
Chrissyxx
Yes I do watch it in fact now on the re-runs!

Karen said...

Such a lovely variety of creations... so many beautiful cards! Thank you for the inspiration and wintry challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen