Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hedgehog Challenge - Results

Well unfortunately there weren't as many hedgehog fans out there as I thought, so not too many entries this week, but we did still have some lovely cards on display.  Thank you so much to everyone who entered - much appreciated!

So, without further a-do, I announce my top 3 who are in numerical order...

Sarah (It was the bird poo that did it!)


Ellibelle

and

Susan Stacey

Well done ladies, feel free to grab your well earned Blinkie and display it with pride on your blog!

Hope to see you all back again tomorrow for the start of our new challenge,

Janice & The DT


3 comments:

Sue B said...

Wow! these are gorgeous winners! all the entries were fab this week! :-)
Sue B xx

Sarah said...

Thanks Janice picking my card for the top 3 (and for displaying to the world my slovenly housekeeping!!)!! Well done everyone!! xx

susiestacey said...

Thank you for picking me as a top 3 this week - l do love me hedgies x Well done to Sarah and Ellie too x Susan x