Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Winner and Top 3 of Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone, 
Thank You all for playing along with us on MAWTT this last week.

I hope that you are all well and if you are celebrating the Festive Season you are managing to get some Me time!!

SO onto the Winner and Top 3 from last weeks challenge.

We were sponsored by Scrappers Delights

Our lucky winner will receive the prize of 3 Digi Images from instore there.

So onto the Winner 
(DRUMROLL)
Its ....
Number 13 (Lucky for You!!!) 

(Winner chosen using random Number Generator)

If you could email me at didosdesigns@yahoo.com and I will arrange your prize. 

Now for the Top 3. 

They are 



and 

Congratulations Ladys. Please feel free to grab our Winner and Top 3 Badges from the sidebar.

I will be back tomorrow with another Festive Themed Challenge for you all,

Love and Sparkles 
Hazel and the Design Team xx



2 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much to the MAWTT girls for choosing my card in your Top 3, I loved using this sketch. XOX Lucy

Hazel said...

Yay! I'm the winner for the sketch challenge - thanks so much - I've emailed. x