Wednesday 18 December 2013

Top 3 (Ahem!!!!!) of Winter Wonderland.

Good Evening All,

Welcome back to MAWTT. Im here to announce who our Top 3 were last week.

Thank You all for joining in with us. We loved seeing all the Different Interpretations of Winter Wonderland.

So without Further ado here are the Top 3 (I know I cant count!!!!)

Number 45 Wendy F


Number 7 Fiona



and

Number 38 Mervi


and I couldnt just pick 3 this week so here is my fourth too.
Its
  Number 46 Carol


Feel Free to grab our Top 3 Badge from the sidebar Folks. Thank You for playing along with us. 

Join us again tomorrow when We have our last challenge of 2013.

Love Hazelxox






5 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for picking me in your top err 4!Carol x

Wendy said...

What a lovely surprise to see I made top 3/4 thank you.
Wendy x

Fiona said...

thanks for picking my card as one of your top 3...yay!!

Fi
x

Mervi said...

Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas;-))m

Sandra H said...

Well done all x