Wednesday 7 November 2012

Stitch Up Winner and Top 3.

Good Evening and Welcome Back to MAWTT. Im here to announce the winner and Top 3 from Last weeks Challenge. 

Before I do though I have some Sad news, Pami has decided to step down from the Design Team. 
We are sorry to see you going but wish you well with all that the Future holds. xx

So now onto the Job in Hand.

Our Winner and Top 3.

The Winner will Receive a Paper Pack from the Lovely Cupcake Cards and Crafts.

take me to this month's challenge ...
 Chosen at Random the winner is........

Number 69 Zubmomi 

Congratulations. If you can email me at didosdesigns@yahoo.com and I will arrange your prize with Mandy. 

So onto My Top 3 and in no particular order they are

Katya Number 53


ScrappEllen Number 30

And

Sarah Number 56


Feel Free to Grab our Winner and Top 3 Badge and pop them on your Blogs.

Thanks again to Everyone who joined in with us this week. Pop Back tomorrow when Sue is the Hostess with a Wonderful Challenge for you.

Love Hazel and the Design Team xx

1 comment:

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Thank you so so much, ladies, for picking my card!!! I am delighted!!

Hugs Katya x