Wednesday 28 November 2012

Let's Go Dotty Winners & Top 3

Good evening everyone!

An amazing turnout for my Let's Go Dotty challenge.  

Thank you to all of you who joined in, there were certainly some lovely creations which made it very, very difficult for selecting my Winner and Top 3!

 So without further ado my Winner is:


No: 14 - Lisa @ Wishcraft    

With this amazing card:



 Congratulations Lisa, please email Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com who will sort out your prize and don't forget to collect your winners badge from the side bar!


Now onto my Top 3:

No: 60 - Tracy McDonald  


No: 76 - Viv

No: 92 - Liz

Congratulations ladies!  Please collect your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to post on your blogs.


Thanks again to everyone who entered.  Don't forget we will be back in the morning with another fabulous challenge hosted by our very lovely Kim.  See you there!


Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hugs
Claire & the fabulous MAWTT Team xx     

3 comments:

Viv said...

Thanks so much for picking me in the Top 3! Congrats to everyone.

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick ladies! Congrats to Viv and Liz! :-)

Wishcraft said...

Thank you for choosing me as your winner! I'll send you an email this evening :o) Hugs, Lisa x