Thursday 7 June 2012

Anything BUT ...

Hello everyone... well did you all have a great week - for those in the uk did you enjoy the Jubilee celebrations and extended Bank Holiday?

We had some absolutely fabulous entries into last weeks challenge and it really  made me feel patriotic after seeing all those red ,white and blue creations... don't forget to scroll down and check out the winner and top 3.

This week its my turn ( Lisa ) to choose the theme and i like to panic my fellow DT  ... so chose 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD 


WE ARE SPONSORED THIS WEEK BY
Stitchy Bear stamps

and the prize is



a  $10 voucher to spend instore

Now its one of my favourite themes ... and i don't know why my team mates  panic .... just look at their wonderful creations..


who made 2 fabulous projects

  

Laurie
Using Floppy Latte Designs Fairymoon


Debs


Hazel

(using Sparkles from Stitchy Bear)

Mau

Leesa aka The Navy Wife


and i have another project but its a surprise!.... pop over to my blog and all will be revealed


If you want to see what's in this box, pop over to my blog!

Now its over to you ...



22 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Great samples by the DT. Loved from the other side of the pond what I saw shown on TV from the Jubilee.

Paula said...

flip cant believe I am the first one! beautiful work everyone xx

Sandra H said...

Truly amazing work ladies your so inspiring:)x

Vee Cassidy said...

Thank you for the fun challenge. The Design Team projects are all lovely. Vee xx

Yvonne said...

This is such fun .. Been so long since I have played along. Hope I will be here more oftern now. Beautiful creations for the DT

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hi Everyone, I've just joined my 1st challenge with you! Thanks for letting me play and all the wonderful DT inspiration :0)

Zoechaos said...

Been a while its nice to get back into the rhythm again. Some very special samples from the team this week loving them all. XOXO Zoe

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Thank you for the Challenge and the wonderful inspiration of the Team.

nice greeting from Andrea

Poppet said...

An eclectic mix of styles by the DT, all inspirational. Thank you for the great challenge. :-) xx

Victoria said...

Love these challenges - a great opportunity to see something a little bit different!

Laura Coral said...

Great work DT, love it. And thank you for the challenge

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Soooo sorry- no idea where i got into my head that your challenge this week was anything but square instead of anything but a card. I have tried to remove my entry from the linky.
Love your DT creations and really enjoy playing along with the challenge. Will read the theme more carefully next week. Sorry.

coops said...

ooops sorry ladies, need my glasses.lol.please delete my entry number 66 - coops :D

xx coops xx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous DT projects ladies!

KristyLee said...

I have really enjoyed looking at the DT projects! Great inspirations!
Peace,
KristyLee

Unknown said...

So many fab and different ideas and creations...very creative minds...♥

olmpic station park said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
agapanthus said...

Its great to have a different challenge to 'get your teeth into'! Thanks for the inspiration too! Best wishes Karen x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks for the lovely challenge!! The creations by DT are awesome!! This is my first entry of my scrapbooking. Have a terrific day!! Gloria Shirr

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Truly lovely creation from all of the DT! Smiles.xx

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
on. Any recommendations?
My web page minute

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.
my web site - medi weightloss