Wednesday 6 June 2012

And The Winner is.......

Good evening good people, Laurie here with the results of last weeks challenge.
Oh my, you lot are really into this Red, White & Blue scene lol we had some amazing cards but there can only be one winner so without further ado
The winner is.......

83 - Sarah

With this fantastic creation


Well done please email Hazel at
Hazze89510@aol.com
to arrange your prize.

And my top 3 in no particular order

44  - Fiona 

 70 - Victoria
This is just one of 3 fab cards by Victoria

63 - Daniele

Well done to everyone
Please help yourselves to the relevant badges in the side bar ladies and wear them with pride.

That's all from me tonight, Lisa will be back in the morning with a brand new challenge - I hope you can join us

Love 'n' Hugs
Laurie & The DT
xx

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations to everyone.. fabulous cards
Lisa x

Amanda said...

congratulations worthy winners xxx

Fiona said...

wow thanks so much for picking my card as a top3..

Fi
x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations:)x

Victoria said...

Thank you ever so much for choosing my card! I'm chuffed to bits!! Congratulations to the other winners!