Wednesday 30 November 2011

Challenge 126 Winner and Top 3

Good evening peeps - Debs here to say a massive thank you for all your wonderful entries to my 
RIBBONS & BOWS
challenge last week and to announce the lucky winner and who made my Top3

We had so many gorgeous entries with lots of stunning ways to showcase your scrummy ribbons and bows but there can only be 1 winner and that lucky person is.................................................




IRA #161
with this stunning stocking:

Congrats Ira - please e-mail Hazel on  hazze89510@aol.com to sort out your prize

And my Top3 in numerical order:

#8 Riliska

#44 Sue


#62 Kate

Congratulations ladies, grab yourself a Top3 blinkie from the sidebar and display with pride.

Our wonderful Hazel will be here tomorrow to let you know all about the new challenge theme.
Hope you can find time to join in the fun with us again next week.

Right I'm off to get a cuppa and settle down to watch I'm A Celebrity - come on Mark - you can do it.

Catch ya laters.
Hugs 
Debs and the DT xx



5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations everyone and thank you ladies for my placement
Hugs Kate xx

riliska said...

wow! Thank you that my work is in the Top 3 !!

dj1952 said...

Congratulations to the winners. Their cards are awesome! Hugs, dj1952

Unknown said...

Oh my, thank you so much for making me this week's winner, I'm a happy girl (always am, btw, :-) Congrats to all the winners, lovely work girls!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for picking me in your top 3 !
Sue C
x