Thursday 17 November 2011

Challenge 125 Let It Snow

Good Morning my lovely blogging friends it's Laurie here with a brand new challenge for you this morning but before I go into that I'd like to thank everyone who entered Hazels Fairytale world last week, we had some beautiful entries, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did and please scroll down to see if you were the winner or made the top 3.

Right, now on to this weeks challenge and as the temperature has dropped, there is a good chance that we may actually see some of this stuff soon.... so

Let It Snow

We have a fabulous sponsor who very kindly gave us all some images to play with
Digi My World

 and they also very kindly will be giving the winner  a $10.00 Voucher to spend instore. There are lots of great images to choose from so do have a look and they are very reasonably priced!

Our lovely DT have been busy making some beautiful cards for your inspiration, pop along to their individual blogs and show them some love.....

Shell









That's about all from me this morning you have until 8pm on Wednesday the 23rd of November to enter (I just realised that's my Wedding Anniversary!)

Happy Crafting
Love 
Laurie & the Design Team xx



14 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice one thank you girls. Debbiexx

Sandra H said...

Wow these are so beautiful:) Sandra H

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great challenge! Love the cards created by the team.

Chelsea said...

Great cards and great challenge ... Thanks!

Misty's said...

Hi
Thank you for this lovely challenge, design team creations are fantastic.
Michaela xx

Heidi said...

Beautiful DT work!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Joynana said...

So such talent on this team. Love the images used on the inspiration cards.

agapanthus said...

Thanks for the challenge. Love the DT cards and inspiration! Best wishes Karen x

Lisa Minckler said...

Fantastic DT cards this week. Love this challenge...thanks so much for all the inspiration! :)

Creating Anniething said...

Just wanted to pop on over to let your DT know that I think the job they all did with using the DMW images are plain old FANTASTIC... I adore them all and hope you had fun creating with them....

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT cards, thanks for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Eulanda said...

SUPER cute cards from the DT!! Hugs!

Stamping Susi said...

I can`t wait for snow - so I made some by myselfe. Thank for this challenge.

Hazel said...

Oops, was just about to enter and I've left it too late! I've just seen that I'm the redrawn winner for the fairytale challenge, yippee. Hazel x

Have emailed!