Wednesday 24 August 2011

winner and top 3 challenge 112- Flashback week

Hello everyone... gosh didn't that week go by fast ... i cant believe i am here announcing last weeks winner .

I would like to thank everyone who embraced my Flashback challenge last week and published an old project they were proud of .. i wish i could have everyone as winner as they were all projects to be very very proud of 

But .. there has to be only one ... and the randomly chosen winner is ....

No 7 - Ardilla
with this really pretty card

please email hazze89510@aol.com to arrange your prize  and grab your winners badge from the side bar

and now onto my top 3 ... this was really difficult .. but i chose

No 5 Julie B
with this amazing little scene 

No 16 Jan Garber
with this fab New Years resolution calendar

and ... No 21 Trudie
with one of her very first cards 

Pleas all grab your top 3 badge from the side bar

I hope everyone had fun looking back at how their styles have changed and how their crafting skills have improved .. the DT loved visiting all your blogs 

See you all back tomorrow with another challenge when our Lovely SHELL will be setting the new challenge 

Lots of Love
All the MAWTT DT
xx



4 comments:

Pami said...

Congratulations to the winners, there were some wonderful projects! Pami x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to the winner and the top3:) Sandra H

Ardilla said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy... I'm off to mail Hazel :)

Julie said...

Thanks for choosing me in your top 3,will wear
My badge with pride :) x