Thursday 4 August 2011

Challenge 110 - Don't Be Square

Good morning everyone.
I hope you are all well and enjoying the fabulous weather most of us have been having here in the UK.
Debs here with my turn to host my first challenge here at 
Moving Along With The Times 
and I'm so excited!!
So, my challenge this week is:

"DON'T BE SQUARE"

I would like to see your non-square projects this week.
So it could be something circlular, oval, triangular, or maybe you could think of something else - just don't be square!!

We are very lucky to be sponsored this week by the fabulous:
And the lucky winner will receive....


The DT were lucky enough to have some images from Stitchy Bear Stamps to play with and this is what we have done with them:
















Laurie (better late than never!)

Hope you can join us this week.
I can't wait to see your wonderful projects.

Remember you can enter up to 3 times and you can combine us with as many challenges as you like. 

Don't forget to link up below before the deadline of 8pm BST 10 August 

Thanks 
Debs & the DT



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing samples from the DT! Thanks for sharing, these are adorable!

Glenda Atkins said...

I love making round easel type cards so I am very happy to play along! Wonderful work by your DT!!