Thursday 1 April 2010

Moving Along With The Times Challenge # 40 Heidi's Sketch/Theme


Hello from a very sunny Sussex, nice to see that yellow thing in the sky again, lol! Thanks so much to all of you that joined in our challenge last week, when my dear chum Hazel was hosting. It's my turn (Heidi), to do the honours, over this Easter weekend, so put down those eggs, pick up a card and get creating!

Here is my sketch and the Design Team want so see Pink & Brown and Ribbon on your cards, scrapages, boxes, ATC's etc.. You can flip the sketch around but we really need to see that you have followed it, to be in with a chance of winning the prize.

To which, the lovely Lauretta over at Lauretta's Digitial Stamps is our sponsor this week and as you can see from the DT's cards, we have been using some of her lovely images. The prize is some of these images. Here are our DT cards -

Clare C (Threadbare)


Clare W (Taffy)



Hazel (Dido's Designs)


Heidi (The Crafty Goat Girl)

Remember that you have until next Wednesday, 7th April 2010 at 8pm when a winner will be chosen, have a wonderful Easter and hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of choccy!

Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave us comments,

big hugs

Heidi, Clare C, Clare W and Hazel xxxxxxx

28 comments:

Gina said...

Nice sketch Heidi. Look forward to your designs this month.
Love as always Gina x x x

kaylou said...

Hi Ladies
Great challenge and theme and fabulous dt work
here's mine
So annoyed with myself for missing the last challenge, thought I would get this in early.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Nicola said...

Fabulous DT cards and challenge, I love this sketch. You can find my entry here.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Gina said...

Heres my entry for Heidi's sketch.
Love as always Gina x x x
http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.com/2010/04/thank-goodness-its-friday.html

pinky said...

Finally got a chance to play again, great inspiration always helps, so thanks. My card is here
Pinky

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Hi Great sketch and challenge you can find my entry here:
http://debsdoescrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-proper-challenge-card.html

Debbie x

gina g said...

Fabulous sketch and DT cards girls. luv gina xx

Heres my card

Debs said...

Hi ladies
Fab sketch and great DT work. My entry can be seen here..
Have a great weekend.
Debs xx

Emma said...

lovely cards girls!!
Here's my card

Teri said...

Love the DT samples ladies!
HERE'S MINE
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Teri x

lindyloo said...

Hi all Love the layout
here is my entry
huggies lindyloo x

Heather Feather said...

Here's my card
Heather feather

Georgie Hughes said...

Great DT cards, sketchie and theme.

here's mine

Georgie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Goodmorning ladies, and wow what stunning cards from you all as always, managed to get a card done this week using Heidis fabulous sketch,please find it HERE

thank you Linda x

The twins mum said...

Hi Girls love the sketch Hope you like my card.
Maree
Heres mine

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab inspirational DT pieces!
Here is my entry

Helen Laurence said...

Hi girls I'm back again for another week!

Here's my card

Hugs Helen x

Francesca said...

Fab sketch and wonderful dt cards
Here's my card
Hugs
Francesca

Susie Little said...

Hi Girls,

HERE is mine!xx

Susie xx

Lauretta See said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see these creations... great work of art ... love them all.. :)))

Hugs x

ribenaruby said...

Super challenge, only I forgot the ribbon...please do not enter me for any prize,had fun with this one and dt creations are all wonderful! My card is here Thanks for looking!

Kate said...

Not sure if there was supposed to be a linky, my PC isn't loading pages properly at the moment. My entry is here.

** Kate **

Julye said...

Fab sketch here's mine hopefully in time thanks Julye

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Here's mine
Fab DT work and a great sketch and theme this week
xx

Crafteezee said...

Love this sketch. Here's my card. Hugs Tracy x

dragonllew said...

Fab sketch here's my card.

Julie-Ann said...

Love the sketch, hope my twist on it os ok...

Here it is

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just in time. Would love to see you girls playing along at Winter Wonderland. Fab sketch and love the DT cards. Here is my card Marianne x