Friday 16 April 2010

Challenge 42 # Clare W's Sketch

Good Morning All
Hope you've all had a lovely week and enjoying
this gorgeous weather we've been having!
Before i move on to this weeks challenge
We would like to say a Big Thank You to all those that
took part in last weeks challenge....What a great response we had
We can tell you all love making those Easel Cards.
And Well Done to the winner of those gorgeous
Stamps From our new sponsor Lilac Lemon Designs.
********************************************
Challenge 42 # Is a sketch designed by myself Clare W.
Us DT girls have decided to keep the challenges easy for you
so from this week we will be a sketch challenge
with an occasional theme as well.....Hope you like!
But please remember that you do have to follow the sketch
But you can flip it,rotate it....as long as we can see you've used it!
So here is this weeks sketch

And for this weeks sponsor we have the lovely
And us girls were lucky enough to be given each a image to play with.
For this week we have two prize's
For two lucky winners,each winning a choice of 2 Digi Images.
1st prize 2 images from Stitchy Bear
2nd prize 2 images from CowGirl Up
So how does that sound.....

And here are the DT girls gorgeous creations
Using Angle Kisses & Say Your Prayers
(For more info please pop over to girls blogs.)

Clare W


Heidi



Hazel




Clare C









I hope all the gorgeous creations have inspired
you to go off and start creating.
And if you fancy entering your creation
You have until 9am GMT Thursday 22nd April
This is due to the challenge being late..opps sorry.
And the winner will be announced before the next challenge.
So Happy Crafting & Good Luck
From the DT Girls xx






25 comments:

stitchy said...

Ladies, these are just lovely creations..thank you so much for giving us the chance to sponsor you this week, it is such an honor!!

hugz
stitchy xoxox

Liz said...

Lovely work ladies great stuff and lovely colouring too

liz xx

Sheila said...

Fab DT work. Thanks for setting this challenge.
Here's my entry.

Gina said...

I love "sketch" challenges, they mean you can combine a few others with them haha! And I absolutely adore The Cowgirl Up images!!
love as always Gina x x x

lindyloo said...

Hi Girls great Dt cards
here's my card
huggies lindyloo x

Kim said...

I LOVE WHAT YALL HAVE DONE WITH "SAY YOUR PRAYERS" A YALL DID AN AWESOME JOB....KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK YALL DO
HUGS
CJ
COWGIRL-UP STAMPS

cheryl said...

these are great cards,guys you have done an amazing job with the image,hugs cheryl xxxx

Cazz said...

Great cards from the DT xxx and a lovely sketch

here's my card

Devlin said...

Great cards and great challenge.
My card is here.

Gina said...

Her's my entry folk's!
http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.com/2010/04/cowgirl-sunday-challenge-blog.html
love as always Gina x x x

Unknown said...

Wow, what fab DT creations. Lovely.
here is my entry
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kate said...

Great sketch, my cards here.

Susie said...

I really loved working with this sketch - completely different to what I'd normally do! Here's my card

Janice said...

Wow, great cards/projects! View my card HERE

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous makes ladies..........Here is mine!

Susie xx

Unknown said...

Great sketch. Love your samples. Here is mine:

http://kimskraft-e-korner-kim.blogspot.com/2010/04/pile-it-on.html

Lisa Jane said...

What a fab sketch and some wonderful inspiration from the DT HERE is my entry this week
Lisa ;)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lovin the sketch and your DT cards are fab
here's mine

hugs shell xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous projects ladies. luv gina xx

My Card

kaylou said...

Hi ladies
great sketch again..
here's mine
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Tip Top said...

Great sketch! Here is mine!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another great sketch and DT work. Here is my card Marianne x

dragonllew said...

Fab DT cards here's my card

Julie-Ann said...

thank you for the challenge and the DT examples are just lovely.
Mine's here

Daisychain said...

Great creations again ladies. I love the sketch and will use it again. My card is here

http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2010/04/forever-in-flap.html