Wednesday 2 December 2009

MAWTT - Challenge # 23 - Winner!

Good evening, thanks to everyone who took part in our challenge last week, we had lots of wonderful cards, it was very hard to choose, but the winner, who's prize is a Guest Design Team spot is ..................

* * * Marianne of Marianne's Craft Room * * *

Well done Marianne, your card is beautiful! Thanks to everyone who took part. Please pop back tommorrow when I will post my sketch and theme for Challenge # 24. To tease you, the Design Team's cards are gorgeous! We have all used some beautiful new images, which have been donated for the prize this week. Can't say anymore, naughty me! Night night, Heidi xx

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi girls. Thanks for choosing me. I'm really honoured to join your fab team as a guest. I'll wait to hear from you with instructions. Thanks again. Marianne x