Wednesday 16 December 2009

Challenge #26: Nicki's sketch and "Little Teds" theme

Thanks to everyone who took part in the challenge last week, you produced some wonderful work with Sue's sketch and we enjoyed visiting all your blogs to see your creations.

This week it's my turn to set the challenge - my very first - so I've done a little sketch and in honour of my blogging name I've chosen "Little Teds" as my theme - I want to see your bears! Birthday bears, baby bears, even Christmas polar bears, I'd like to see all kinds of bears on your projects. Here is the sketch for you to follow - feel free to turn or twist it as long as we can still see the sketch elements in your finished creation.

Our sponsor this week is lovely Helen at Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts and she is giving a wonderful prize to the winner - a £10 voucher to spend on anything in her store. As if that's not generous enough, she also has a little gift for everyone - if you don't have any teddy images to use for the challenge, here's a link where you can download Roger Bear for free. So, there you go, you've got no excuse for not playing along!





The Design Team have been hard at work all week with Roger and other bears - here are their gorgeous creations to give you some inspiration...


Our Guest Designer - Marianne
Sue - Susie Sunshine

Clare W - Taffy Crafty
Hazel - Dido's Designs
Heidi - The Crafty Goat Girl

Clare C - Thread-bare
and finally, me - Nicki - Little Ted Cards

Please visit the DT blogs over next day or so to see how their cards were made.

This challenge is open until 8:00pm on Wednesday 23rd December and we can't wait to see what you come up with, hope you will find a little crafting time to play along!

Hugs, Nicki, xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girls fab DT work. Roger looks great & so do all your other bears. Thanks again for asking me to sponsor I am honored. Going to go have a play with your fab sketch now to get the word out!!

Helen x

Anonymous said...

Hi me again!

Here's my card

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Gorgeous cards ladies. Mine is at http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/2009/12/mini-holiday.html.

Have a good festive holiday.

Jackie said...

Love the sketch!!!
Here is mine...I hope!!!
Here is my entry
Jackie x

Kazabing said...

Great sketch and theme ladies & truly inspiring work by you all.

here is my card

Kaza.xxx

mgcreative said...

great DT's projects!
here's mine
thx for looking :)

Lynsey said...

Beautiful DT work and great challenge! My card is here
Hugs Lynsey x

The Crafting Cook said...

Hi Ladies- Merry Xmas to you all. Love the challenge- its the first one I have entered, so hope you like my efforts!
Teresa x

"http://thecraftingcook.blogspot.com/"
Sorry, for some reason, couldn't get the address to link back properly

Suzi Mac said...

Lovely work from the team, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Great challenge, thank you for extending it. Here is my card.

Suzi x

Liz McGuire, said...

Here is my card for your fabby challenge. The DT cards are brill, as always.

Thanks for looking,

Liz x
buttonsforbrains

Anonymous said...

Great cards and a lovely sketch to work with.
Here's my entry
Have a great New Year
Barbara

cats whiskers said...

So pleased I found you great challenge my card is HERE