Wednesday 18 March 2015

Three in a Row Winners!

Good Evening, Sue here...

Wow! Thank you for so many wonderful entries for my challenge… the standard was very high and it made choosing winners really difficult! but I had to decide....

So onto this weeks Winners….


and for the 
Top Prize Winner
I decided to use a random number generator for the prize... it seemed only fair.... so here goes... the Psychic Science Number Generator Thingy did it's magic and chose number....

66 
Random numbers generated Mar 18 2015 at 20:2:53 by www.psychicscience.org  
Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

The Prize Winner of the Bebunni Stamp is......


66. Lorraine C M
Wow... a really beautiful card... I'm so pleased that Random picked this card...  the colouring is really beautiful and I love the wonderful butterfly border! gorgeous colours too!

Big Congratulations! if you can email Hazel at didosdesigns@yahoo.com and she will arrange your prize for you!

Now onto my Top 3

So many wonderful creations this week and so it was very hard to choose only 3

but here goes.....in numerical order...

22. Caroline H.
Love everything about this card... such a beautiful image and the colouring is awesome... love how the light catches her hair... and the papers and embellishments are just stunning!

29. Kate T
Love the gorgeous Spring colour combo of this card... and such a sweet image - the soft colouring is really beautiful... and the Lilac is awesome!

72. Bimba Bambolimba: На тъмно / In the Dark
Love the dark rich colours and luxurious feel to this card... and the textures are amazing... so much detail in this card!

Congratulations to all Ladies! Please grab our Winner and Top 3 Badges from the Sidebar.

We will be back tomorrow and my lovely teamie Janice will be hosting a brand new challenge! Hope you can all join us again…

Love and hugs
Sue B and the Design Team xxx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats all

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winner - so beautiful! Mr. Random picked a good one! Well done to the Top Picks too!

Bimba said...

Wow! Thank you very much for picking me as one of your TOP 3! I will be proud to put your badge on my blog! Congrats, girls!

Caroline said...

Thanks so much for my Top 3 place! I'm very proud of it and thanks for the lovely comment on my card. Congrats to the other ladies to! Greetings, Caroline