Thursday 26 March 2015

Tag Winners

Hi everyone, sorry if you were looking last night for the winners post, I have to confess - after a busy day, I forgot to go on line and pick my top 3.  Good job I'm am early riser though as I've still managed to get this posted ahead of the new challenge!

So, thank you to everyone who took the time to enter the challenge, your entries were all brilliant and so varied, loved them all!

As for my Top 3, well here goes - listed in numerical order as they appeared in the challenge;

No 9 - Susan - with a beautifully coloured and layered ATC

No 12 - Rita with a very pretty card in gorgeous natural colours and textures

No 14 - Janie with a pretty Easter tag beautifully coloured and trimmed and finished with a delightful bow.

Thanks ladies, please collect your badges of honour from the side bar and display them with pride on your blog.

Janice & The MAWTT DT

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

The Craft Princess said...

Thank you sooooo much!!! I am honored to be selected to be among the TOP 3 out of all the amazing talented people that entered. Big Hugs....Janie