Thursday 2 August 2018

77. For the boys - Sharon

Hello everyone!

My name is Sharon aka craftyhugs and I'm a rather addicted crafter of allsorts lol.

What a pleasure it is to be able to choose a theme for this challenge.

The theme I have chosen is "for the boys". Now it can be for any male relation. Reason I've chosen this theme is because you don't see a lot of male cards around at all.  I'm
 hoping the challenge theme itself will give you a gentle nudge in creating any male themed cards.  It's only a few months back that I ended up buying a card for my son's
 Birthday because I have nothing to create a males card with. I was so ashamed of myself lol.

Anyway enough of me rattling on, I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.
Below the DT has provided some awesome cards for inspiration for you all.

Amy


On a Break.

Christine


Diane Louise



Kaz
on a Break

Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)
Have Fun.
· Challenge ends 15th August at 6pm GMT

Privacy Policy
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy here.



4 comments:

Lena Keultjes said...

That's a difficult one! :)

Thanks for the beautiful inspiring projects and the new Challenge, Ladies!

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! All the DT projects are wonderful. Thank you for the fun challenge! Best, CG

Debbie harper said...

These are wonderful great inspiration from our entries and Team A xxx Debbie

Diny said...

Wat een prachtige voorbeeldkaarten.
Ik heb zojuist mijn kaartje geplaatst.
Groetjes Diny