Wednesday 23 May 2018

Top Three for Sentiment Only Challenge.

Good evening. I would like to thank everybody who joined in our challenge this time.  Many people find it difficult to work without an image but the beautiful entries we have seen show that this is not the case for everyone.  These are all truly gorgeous and made it difficult to choose the Top Three.  However, I got there in the end.


#17 Paper Beauty AK

 

 So much work has gone into this beautiful accordion card and box.


#22 Maryanne Scrapbooking

 

I love the muted colours and gorgeous flowers.

#4 Craftee Donna

 

Being a lover of quotes I just could not resist this. Such a beautiful sentiment on this  lovely condolence card.

Once again, thank you to everybody who entered our challenge.

Don't forget to claim your badge from the sidebar so that you can display it on your blog.



Our next challenge goes live in the morning so please pop back and maybe you will feel inspired to join in again.




4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great choices Christine, well done everyone, xxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
such super choices and a big congrats to the chosen 3.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. Team B

Craftdee said...

WooHoo!! Thanks so much for my Top 3 - so glad you like my sentiment :-) I will display my badge with pride, Donna x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Je suis aux anges d'être parmi le top 3 et je félicite les autres concurrentes.
c'est avec fierté que je mets le badge sur mon blog.
Mille fois merci.
Bises.
MaryannG


I'm thrilled to be in the top 3 and I congratulate the other competitors.
it is with pride that I put the badge on my blog.
A thousand times thank you.
Hugs.