Thursday 8 December 2016

35. Christmas Scenes

Morning all, Jan Small here, and today I am setting the challenge. Well, being this close to the big day, I would like to see Christmas cards.....but this time I want to see a scene.....can be any scene you like, day, night, as long as it evokes Christmas.










Tanja


Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)
What's more Christmassy than turkey and Christmas Pud


Challenge closes at 1pm GMT on 21st December.
There will be no challenge over the Festive period but please join us on 5th Jan 2017 for a new Challenge and a new Crafty Year.
*******
We also have some sad news, we are losing two members from this Team, Tanja and Claire.
This is their last challenge with us so we wish them well in wherever blogland takes them.
So, the good news,  please welcome a new members, Jackie Trinder and Melanie Benton to Team B.





7 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

Thank you lovely MAWTT ladies, I will miss you, its been a wonderful 3 years with you all. Now I can play along sometime :) Cx

Wendy L said...

Thank you everyone, past teamies, new teamies. Will comment more when I get home on 12th.

Doris Klein said...

Oh what wonderful and pretty DT creations! Lovely colours and cute Images. Amazing designs too!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives

Lena Keultjes said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT! Different styles, all beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration, Ladies! And for the challenge!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Kathi said...

Great inspiration by your design team!

Darnell said...

I think this is my first time here! Not sure if my cards are too CAS. I sure love your inspiration cards!! Happy Holiday and thanks! Darnell