Thursday 21 July 2016

25. Monsters / Aliens

Hi there crafters,

my name is Tanja and this is my first time being the hostess of this fabulous challenge. I hope you like the theme I picked as much as I do. For the next two weeks this challenge will be all about Monsters and/or Aliens.

Here are some awesome inspirational project from my fellow team members.
Enjoy!





Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)


Now it's your turn. I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.

Have a colorful day.

Yours,
Tanja

3 entries only please.
Challenge ends August 3rd at 6pm GMT



4 comments:

Janice said...

Great cards Ladies....Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Fab cards Team B, sorry I'm not leaving individual comments but these are fantastic, Jx

Christine Harrop said...

Great inspiration from Team B. All super images. Christine x

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous, fun and cheerful Aliens cards ladies. Great inspiration. Zx