Thursday 23 June 2016

23. New Baby

Good morning all.
My name is Beckie.
This is my first time to host a challenge.
I have been crafting for many years, because I like to personalise my cards I love making baby cards I always have a lovely response off the parents or grandparents.

The theme I have chosen is: Baby Cards

Below you will find creations by my lovely Team B friends.






I think you would agree these are beautiful creations by the Design Team.

Have fun. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Please, 3 entries only.
Challenge ends on 6th July at 6pm GMT.



3 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Great cards from all the Desing Team. Well done ladies! Christine x

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous cards Ladies of the DT. Thanks for the inspiration. Zx

Janice said...

Lovely cards team-mates. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com