Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Birds and Feathers Top 3

Thank you all for entering our Birds and Feathers challenge this week - I loved the entries! So many different options for us to look at, I really enjoyed the creativity and different interpretations of the brief.

Even though it's all for fun, we like to honour a top 3. So in no particular order, here are some shout outs this week:


This gingham chicken is adorable country chic.  I love attention to detail and the coloring tied into the papers, tied into the ribbons and flowers is just up my alley. I love the texture and just how cosy this card is. I'd love to receive something like this!


This is fab - we don't get a lot of non-card projects and this one really struck me. The steps and care taken to get it right were really impressive and I love the finished effect with the bright bird.



How funny is this image? Made me laugh out loud. Image and sentiment go hand in hand, expertly colored with fun papers. I have big love for a simple layout with a great image.


Thank you all so much for playing along this week. I really hope you come back tomorrow for our next challenge! x Jessie





3 comments:

Janice said...

Great Top 3 Jessie, love them all, Jx

Sarah said...

Honoured to be in your top 3 this week. Thank you for your kind words about my chicken!! Well done to everyone!

Christi Conley said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my project for one of the top 3 spots!! I am thrilled :)