Wednesday 29 April 2015

Top 3 Reading Challenge Cards....

Evening Everyone,

WOW I had a great time looking at all the cards for this weeks challenge. I now have a few new books I want to read too!!! 

Here are my Top 3 Cards.

19 Cherio Urgia 

 I love this card, The flowers are all hand cut then have added stickers on them for opulence,the sewing on the side is beautiful too.

16 Pauline
This Humpty Dumpty Card made me smile its such a happy card. 

and

6 Theresa
imageedit_2_7727813709
I love the bright golden bling on this one and the Quote from Alice in Wonderland is one of my favs.

Thanks to Everyone who took p[art your cards were all stunning, Please Top 3 Ladies Grab the badge from the sidebar,

We will be back cooking up a storm tomorrow,

Night Hazel xx




2 comments:

cheiro urgia said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the top 3 creations. Congrats Pauline and Theresa. Can't wait to play along again.

Hugs,
Veronika

cotnob said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, such a lovely surprise - I'm glad it made you smile.
Pauline
x