Thursday 29 January 2015

Get your sketch on!!


Happy Thursday everyone.

It's great to be back after my little adventure in Israel.

As I am your hostess this week, I thought a sketch would be nice. You can rotate the sketch if you want to.

And this week, I have a prize for the winner (I have been clearing out my NBUS) - so the prize is this wonderful birdcage die by xcut that I have NEVER used!


Here is the inspiration from the awesome Team B -



Claire











You have until Wednesday 4th February at 20:00 UTC to post your fabulous creation.

Before we go we have a Design Team Call on going just now. If you are interested please pop over to the following post HERE for details.  

Love from the Design Team x


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your design team samples are so cute. Thanks for the "sketch" challenge this week. It was fun to play!

ShersL84bed said...

oooh, love this sketch, great cards by the dt. Thanks for the chance to play.